Quorum Centre for Strategic Studies is a private limited company registered in England and Wales on the 3rd of February 2016. It is a research center focused on the fields of finance and economics. Within these two fields, the center will dedicate its research in the areas of Islamic finance and economics, searching for solutions to global financial problems and the economic effects of geopolitics on the Middle East and North Africa (MENA) region.
Vision: To improve the world’s view of the greater Middle East while working towards solving the major financial and economic problems affecting the region and the globe.
Mission: To address critical issues affecting the MENA region and to help offer global solutions to financial and economic problems looking at non-conventional methods.
Value proposition: The center seeks to advocate and address the critical financial and economic issues affecting the MENA region. It also aims to research, develop and recommend solutions to global financial and economic problems using alternative methods, such as Islamic finance. Through this work, Quorum hopes to influence the world’s view of the region promote sound financial and economic policies. The key value proposition is its strategy for building alliances and bringing together like-minded people to work together on common goals. This strategy is based on time-tested principles of integrity, dedication and collaboration.
The center’s goals and objectives include:
• Promoting the research, development and implementation of sound financial and economic policies affecting the MENA region
• Educating the global financial community on Islamic finance principles and values
• Researching past financial crises in order to develop realistic solutions to prevent future crises
• Looking into the economic and financial effects of the geopolitical events in the Middle East
• Keeping its members and the public up-to-date with the latest global and regional financial and economic trends while also explaining how they directly affect them
• Bringing together communities and cultures by focusing on shared values
To learn more about Quorum’s leadership, click here. Feel free to contact us with any questions on Quorum or its objectives.